Envirotainer launches Releye RLP container for pharma industry
Envirotainer has launched Releye RLP30000PC container for transporting pharmaceutical products, announced the company in a virtual press conference. The product is built on 5 pillars: control, monitoring, value, autonomy, and sustainability.
Michael Berg, CEO of Envirotainer, stated, “We have this fleet operational already and plans to increase its size soon.”
The five pillars are follows:
- Control: Full redundancy, VIP-panel, 18 integrated sensors, and pre-conditioning timer.
- Monitoring: Location, door openings, inside and outside ambient temperature, battery level, humidity, and cargo loaded or not.
- Autonomy: For 170 hours it can be kept unattended, if stranded for several hours.
- Value: Contains 3 Euro pallets, 132 cm height / 52 inches (highest in the industry).
- Sustainability: It can reduce up to 90 percent of CO2 emissions, allowing it to reduce environmental impact.
The product was developed keeping in view the opinion collected from hundreds of experts in the temperature-controlled air freight industry about the challenges they need to solve.