Delta Cargo launches charter services in response to COVID-19
Delta Cargo, the airfreight division of Delta Air Lines, has launched a charter operation to provide “safe and reliable transportation of customers’ goods” during the ongoing coronavirus outbreak.
Mar 17, 2020: Delta Cargo, the airfreight division of Delta Air Lines, has launched a charter operation to provide “safe and reliable transportation of customers’ goods” during the ongoing coronavirus outbreak.
“Serving our customers and communities where we live, work and serve, is part of Delta's DNA.” said Shawn Cole, vice president, Delta Cargo. “Offering new supply chain solutions through Delta Cargo to our customers is one opportunity for us to provide the support our customers tell us they need during this unprecedented business environment.”
Thirteen US airports are participating in Delta Cargo’s charter operation, as well as more than 70 international airports.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport – JFK
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport – ORD
- San Francisco International Airport – SFO
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport – SEA
- Daniel K. Inouye International Airport – HNL
- Los Angeles International Airport – LAX
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport – ATL
- Washington-Dulles International Airport -IAD
- Newark Liberty International Airport – EWR
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport – DFW
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport – DTW
- Boston Logan International Airport – BOS
- Miami International Airport - MIA