Refund and Cancellation Policy
Refund & Cancellation Policy
By subscribing to any newsletters / magazines or otherwise written or video content behind a paywall (“Paid Content”), you agree to the following specific terms and conditions:
- You may be required to submit personal information like name, email address and address etc. to create an account to access the Paid Content.
- The safekeeping of your password/(s) to access the Paid Content will be your sole responsibility. We do not permit password sharing or account sharing, and you agree not to share your account information with any third-party.
- The Paid Content is meant only for your consumption. You may however refer to or cite such Paid Content after due attribution.
- We use third-party payment gateways to accept your payment for subscription to Paid Content. While we use best endeavors to partner with reputed payment gateways, we cannot guarantee the safety or security of payment information you provide to such payment gateways.
- Your use of the payment gateways will be governed by their respective terms and conditions and privacy policies. You are requested to read through such terms and conditions and privacy policies before using the payment gateways and Stat Media Private Limited shall not be liable in any manner for any losses suffered by you on account of your use of the payment gateways.
- We do not store any payment information like your card information, bank information etc. you provide to the payment gateways and hence assume no responsibility for the same.
Cancellation of Subscription
- Your subscription is auto-renewed on the expiry of your subscription period. You may cancel your subscription at any time through the cancellation options provided to you on email along with your account information.
- However, cancellation will not entitle you to refund of subscription amounts already paid to access the Paid Content. Your access to the Paid Content will not be affected during your subscription period in spite of early cancellation. Once the subscription period is over, your subscription will not be auto-renewed.
- In the rare chance of a payment failure while making payment for subscription, any amounts debited will be auto-refunded to you by the payment gateway. In case, such refund does not reflect in your original mode of payment within the timelines suggested by the payment gateway, you should reach out to them. In such cases, you could also reach out to us with relevant documentary evidence to enable us to take up your issue with the payment gateway. However, we do not make any warranties regarding refund or refund timelines in such cases.
- In case, at any time after the start of your subscription period and before the end of such subscription period, your access to Paid Content is discontinued by us for any reason not attributable to you, we shall refund a pro-rated amount of your subscription payment computed against your original subscription period. This refund will be processed only through banking channels and to your bank account subject to reasonable transaction charges. We reserve the right to deduct any transaction charges from the refund amount which are in excess of what would be normally payable in such transactions. For efficient processing of your refund, you will have to provide us with your bank details on email along with a declaration that the bank account is registered in your name and you are the beneficial owner of such bank account.
Governing Law & Dispute Resolution
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and any disputes arising out of use of our website(s) or in connection with the terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts at Mumbai, India.