February 19, 2020: Responding to the unfortunate novel coronavirus outbreak in China, Air Cargo India (ACI), which will be held at Hotel Grand Hyatt, Mumbai, India from February 25 to 27, 2020 will not have exhibitors or delegates from mainland China. The show will see participation form 15 countries including the USA, UK, Germany, France, Canada, Belgium, Kuwait, Turkey and the UAE.
The organisers have taken necessary precautionary measures for all the exhibitors and visitors by arranging the below facilities:
1. Onsite doctors & clinic set up
2. 24 hours Ambulance standby during set up and show days
3. Extremely Hygienic cleaning services
4. Constant water supply
5. Adequate supply of face masks and hand sanitizers
6. Adoption of alternative greetings (Namaste) to reduce contact