- India to be the third largest aviation market globally by 2024 - IATA
- Growth in aviation to be more concentrated in Asia, particularly in China & India
- South Asia to be the new global MRO hub by end of the decade
- India will need 42,700 plus new aircraft over the next 20 years - Boeing
- Line Maintenance market to surpass 30 billion-pound mark and achieve a total sales figure of USD 31.17 billion by 2019.
After the grand success of 2nd edition of MRO South Asia in January 2019, we are back with the 3rd edition in February 2020. The summit will be held at the rooftop venue of the iconic Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi.
With the crème de la crème of Aerospace industry, OEMs, experts, Airlines, MROs, Aircrafts along with the regulators and policy makers coming together, this is your chance to meet face to face with Aerospace giants.
There will be panel discussions, speaker presentations, debates, networking, sharing & exchanging knowledge and innovative technology and much more...
The entire world is looking at India as the MRO playground of the future. India is on its way to become the growth engine of the world. Come, be a part of the MRO- South Asia Summit 2020!